Login Status


Legal Expertise
Accidents & Personal Injury (0)
Agriculture (0)
Banking & Finance (0)
Bankruptcy & Debt (0)
Business Crime (0)
Charities (0)
Children (0)
Clinical Negligence (0)
Communications (0)
Company, Commercial & Competition (0)
Constitutional & Administrative Law (0)
Crime (3)
Defamation (1)
Dispute Resolution & Arbitration (0)
Education (0)
Employment (0)
European Law (0)
Family law (1)
Human Rights (0)
Immigration (0)
Insurance (0)
Intellectual property (0)
International Law (0)
Litigation (1)
Local Government (0)
Media & Entertainment (0)
Motoring Law (0)
Offshore (0)
Professional Negligence (0)
Property (1)
Regulatory & Disciplinary Law (0)
Serious Fraud (0)
Sports law (0)
Tax (0)
Trading Standards & Consumer Law (0)
Transport, Road & Rail (0)
Travel and tourism (0)
Wills, probate and trusts (0)

Current Cases

Common Assault / Assault by beating Legislation :  

 Hi, I am looking for advice to see if I am able to obtain your services in a criminal matter and if I would qualify for legal advice. I am due to appear at Northallerton Court on 30th September to put...

 Issue:Violent Crime
 Location:North Yorkshire, England


 How do you check the offence for a defendant? I have case number and defendants name. If found guilty is there a way to check their sentence? Thanks in advance...

 Location:West Midlands, England

Miss Jones 

 I wish to change my sons name but i can not contact my sons father to ask his permission, what can i do?...

 Location:West Midlands, England

options hearing 

 solicitor withdrew from acting for me at the pre-proof hearing.that was in november 2015,since I have not been able to secure new representation. Even although I qualified for legal aid & civil legal ...

 Issue:Civil litigation
 Location:Western Isles, Scotland

Ms Lucrecia Wilkinson 

 I have just found out my property at 6 Walnut Garden Stratford E15 1ll was repossess and should without my knowledge. I have been living and working in Saint Lucia for the past 10 years. My then pro...

 Location:Greater London, England

sexual assault include: voyeurism 

 can i take over deceased daughter 25yrs, the man should not get away with it,police got evedence

 Issue:Sexual Offence
 Location:Cardiff, Wales

Recently Closed

closedAppeal in a child care case
closedDriving license revoked
closedThreats to kill
closedIVF clinic
closedfraud/professional negligence
closedbrother prisonned due to the accusations made by h
closedHow to get a transcript of my court case
closedchildren abused while social services watched
closedinterview under caution
closedobtaining money by deception
closedchanging solicitors
closedbenefit fraud
closedSolicitor Visits Locked Ward Gats Victim to Sign P
closedmy son is 19 and got previos confiction of minor r
closedAdvice required
closedWrongfully accused of fraud
closedMr Thomas Ford
closedCaught with small amount of cocaine
closedAppeal against sentence

How To Make A Request
For Professionals