Login Status


Re:Crown Court Cases

Re:Crown Court Cases     (Posted on: 2022-11-17 14:11:10)

The offence/s a defendant has been charged with are not available on this website but the local newspaper or police website may have published the charges before any conviction or sentence.

You can attend a hearing or contact the court if the hearings are open to the public.

If your concern is about someone with access to children you can ask the police to share information about sex offenders under Sarah\'s Law (Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme) - See: https://www.met.police.uk/rqo/request/ri/request-information/sarahs-law-beta/sarahs-law-child-sex-offender-disclosure-scheme/
Reply Report

Views: 729
Replies: 0
Total posts: 5
Profile  Private message Quote author in reply




Go BackBack
Jump to:
Add new topic