Login Status



( User )
Re:advice     (Posted on: 2010-04-12 16:06:30)

Hi there. I think you\'d definitely be able to sue the company in the civil courts. Have you contacted a solicitor to ask them about that? You could also ask them about making a complaint to the police about the company in relation to the death - Health & Safety legislation? Good luck!
Reply Report

Views: 2451
Replies: 0
Total posts: 3
Profile  Private message Quote author in reply




Go BackBack
Jump to:
Add new topic